9.19.2011

My Personality Biodata...

Hai, today I wanna Introduce myself, hahaha


Maybe you haven't know well me, and I myself feeling confused of what will I wrote here again, wkwkk...


Okay, Here It comes, my small Biodata,,,

Name : Gatot Nugroho Prastomo
Nickname : Gatz
Date of Born : November 14th, 1995
Favourite food : Rendang, Cah kangkung, Fried Rice.
Favourite Color : Green, Blue, Chocolate.
Facebook : Gatot Nugroho P
Twitter : GatotNugrohoP
Heello : GatzNugrohoP
Favourite football team : Liverpool
E-Mail : gatot.nugrohop@gmail.com

Okay, that's it... Hope it;s useful for you all who want to know me, hehehe

see ya :)

2 komentar:

  1. mo nanya nih, kalo mo DL lagu yg cepat dmna ya ?
    follback twitt ak ya @nenggnisaa & cnfirm fb ku Annisa P Novalianti
    makasih

    BalasHapus
  2. Di Indowebster forum aja, banyak kok...
    btw, fb'a gak ada tuh...

    BalasHapus