4.28.2011

All About Justin Bieber - Facts

Hello Guys, now let's talk about my friend's FAVORITE singer, named Justin Bieber. He's my friend, Gerardien Elham Afifah's Most Favorite singer (for notes : She's very talkative and narcissism, especially when she talked about Justin, she won't stop it). I choose this topic because he's kinda famous now and had my little attention. I just wanna share this to anyone else in this cyber world....I know beliebers may have known this, so I specialized this to a new beliebers, whoever you are.

And Anyway, I wanna answer why my request are always from female? because the boys are seldom made a request to me. they always looking for the topic themselves. that's the answer....
Okay, let's off to the main topic. This is the first part of two...FACTS!!
Full Name : Justin Drew Bieber
Born in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Now Live in Atlanta, Georgia
Birthday: 1 Maret 1994
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Mother's Name :  Patty Mallette
Father's Name : Jeremy Bieber
He Has a dog named Sammy (Pappillion)
Best Friend: Butler Ryan that shown in Video clip "One Time" With Justin.
Youtube Account: Kidrauhl
Favorite food: Spaghetti
Favorite Candy: Sour Patch Kids
Favorite Color : Biru
Favorite Color to be worn : Ungu
Celebrity Crush: Beyonce
Music Favorite: R&B dan Pop
Artis Favorite: Usher, Michael Jackson, BoysIImen, Stevie Wonder
Favorite Number : 6
Favorite Toothpaste : Colgate
Favorite TV Series : Smallville
Favorite Movie: Rocky
Favorite Sport : Soccer
Learn how to play drum at 12
Favorite word : "shawty"
Shoe Size : 7 - 7 1 / 2
Height: 5 '3 1 / 2 "
He Has 4,0 at IPK (waw, that's cool)
He's a Home Schooling Student
He Speaks French Well
Before singing, he wants to be a professional hockey player Wayne Gretskey
Play Guitar, Piano, Drum, and Trumpet with his left hand (left-handed guy)
Best Subject : Math and English
Hate Chocolate (But Loves Twix)
Can solve Cubical Rubic under 1 minute (better than me, I can solve it under 3 minutes)
Favorite Shoe Brand : Supra (Sounds like my motorcycle, Supra X)
Needs No Hairspray
Needs 10 Minute to get prepared
Blows his hair, so his hair could be dry
His Favorite Romance Movie : A Walk To Remember (Next Time, I Will post this)
First time in his 13, in a dance school. His mother said he has to make a kiss by his 16.
Most Silly Moment : He had a date with a girl in an Italian Restaurant and he wore a white shirt. He ordered spagetthi and fall in his shirt, They never came out again.
What he likes from a girl : a nice smile, beautiful eyes, sense of humor and a nice personality
This far, he has made a relationship three times (maybe more). his first girlfriend and the most pupolar one is Caitlin Beadles. Now he has a relationship with Selena Gomez.
In 23rd April 2011, he had a concert in Jakarta, Indonesia.






Well, actually I'm not a belieber (Justin Bieber's Fans). I just wanna share this to anyone else. I'm sorry if I had much mistakes
Thanks For Reading, hope It's Useful :D

Continued to Part 2...... The List of Albums

1 komentar: